Dover’s First Artisan Perfumer
Growing Up in South East Kent
I spent until my mid 20’s living in the small sea side town of Deal, just eight miles north of the famous town of Dover and it’s White Cliffs. The town was and still is to some extent a bit out of the way, and back in those days, less so now, was also a bit stuck in a time warp.
Apart from spending much of my time in the various fields climbing trees, on the beach and various wonderful sea side shops; I spent it too within the strong mining community that existed until the closing of Betteshanger colliery in the late 1980’s.
This collection pulls in various scents that spark a strong connection with events, situations and encounters through my life living there, and now in Dover. Some are just moments, others so much bigger…
While some may not quite get that same ‘feel’ as I do, I hope that these scents still trigger something for you too…
- Dubris 1 – Wonderfully fresh hit of the sea and Dover’s iconic samphire
- Parlour – Sweet deep memories of childhood of cola ice cream float. Crazy eh?
- Betteshanger – Ode to the old smokey scent of the mining community’s social club and the nature park that rises from it.
- Lukanda – Scent of jasmine and vanilla from far away holiday I once had in Malta
- Circle – All towns have their pub circuit, circle and routine right? We had one too…
‘Memories Collection’ Perfume Sample Pack£10.00 Add to cart
Betteshanger£10.00 – £45.00 Select options
Circle£10.00 – £45.00 Select options
Dubris 1£10.00 – £32.00 Select options
Gift Card£5.00 – £100.00 Select amount
Lukanda£10.00 – £32.00 Select options
Parlour£10.00 – £45.00 Select options
The Complete Perfume Sample Pack£15.00 Add to cart